Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Caption Challenge?! *Update*

Has anyone else seen this yet? I woke up today to surf the net before starting the day and THIS is what I see... WTF! Yeah, its Tosh, so I shouldn't be surprised, but I must say that it seems a lot of fans are pretty pissed off... Fans of B.A.P that is.


Needless to say, there is racist banter back and forth in the comments of the blog and fans voicing their disgust over peoples comments (and Tosh in general, but what's new there?), among other responses.

I have seen enough of Tosh.0 to know that no matter what they do, they push the limits. Sexist, racist, rapist... regardless the topic, he is going to make a joke out of it. That is one of the harsh realities of the comedy world.

In all honesty, I don't approve of the use of this image for his caption challenge because I am a big kpop fan myself, but that doesn't change anything. Its already done and the ethnic bickering has begun. I would rather people who don't know who they are to not find out about them in this way.

But hey, it coulda been worse.

Like other fans of the group, I hope that if B.A.P sees this that they will take it lightly and know it is a joke.

If you want to read the growing list of comments to the blog, here is the link.

Curious what B.A.P's manager thinks about this... hmmm...


***UPDATE***

So I checked Tosh's site today and the blog has been removed... hmmm, what happened there I wonder.
The manager must not have been too happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment