Thursday, October 4, 2012

Enlistment and Combacks and Psy, OH MY!

... In my Dorothy (lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!) voice... you know... from the Wizard of OZ....
NM

It has been announced that Jungmo, the guitarist from TRAX, will be enlisting for mandatory military service at the end of the month, but he will be going into public service due to health issues. The band will be on hiatus until Jungmo and Jay both complete their service, but I will be looking forward to their return.

 And the nominees for MTV EMA 2012 Best Asia Act are... *drum roll* ... Super Junior and Han Geng. Well they are two of the nominees. I have to mention Han Geng since he was a part of Super Junior. He is doing great with his solo career and I must give him props for that. Super Junior has come a long way throughout the years. Their recent performances have been amazing. Many people missed seeing Siwon during a lot of performances as they promoted Sexy, Free & Single, but how about SPY?! I think the choreo and the concept suited them very well. Yes my favorite parts have to be when Kyuhyun pulls his collar up to hide his face and then Ryeowook uncovers his when they trade places near the beginning and the end, when Sungmin 'shoots' the audience/camera. Haha. It shows that SJ works very hard and are devoted to ELF, their fans. I seriously hope they win! I mean, they weren't selected as ambassadors for Gangnam district for nothing. ^^







Yesung still maintains his selca king status. I am tempted to start counting his selcas. I never tire of seeing them.

OST's have been released for Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog. 'Don't Go', by Donghae and 'Love Stops' by Park Ha Na, who both star in the drama. They both have such lovely voices. I would love for them to have a duet for the drama as well. Here's to wishful thinking.

The craze continues. PSY has performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Jay Leno has joined the ever growing number of parodies. He announced that he would perform a free concert if 'Gangnam Style' ranked #1 on the Billborad chart, *cough* topless *cough*. Although he placed 2nd in ranking he still performed the promised concert for approximately 80,000 fans and yes, he did a shirtless performance!

A lot of people probably are very familiar with royalties for online sales in music. Hey, I said probably... There is quite a difference in royalties paid for sales in different countries for online sales of songs. I read that Psy has low royalties in Korea for online sales, earning the approximately 1 cent USD for each download. His popularity abroad has literally paid off. Combined sales outside of Korea were estimated to be over $90 million USD. Congrats PSY! The world truly loves you. I know I do. Quick... flashmobs everywhere, unite. Bwahahaha!

Block B will be releasing a full length album near the middle of October. Yay! I often find myself riding in the car and playing Action, Nalina, or even trying to sing their ballad 100% Synchronized. They will also have a reality show air after the release, MATCH UP: Block B Returns. ^^ 'Zico on the Block 1.5‘, the title of Zico's mixtape is a project he is to be releasing, but I haven't heard much detail and do not know when.

There is a rumor floating around that Girls Generation will make you feel the heat again before the year is over, possibly before this month is over. I wonder if they will be promoting for their new album in the US. I'm sure David Letterman wouldn't complain. Hehe

I will be trying to keep up with the 3 episodes of 'Do You Know Tae Kwon Do?' with Niel from TEEN TOP, just out of pure curiosity.

Last but not least... Gary returns to 'Running Man'!!!! I couldn't be happier. 'Running Man' is one of my favorite variety shows. I can't imagine never hearing him shout 'AHHH STRESSS!!!!' again. LOL.






That is all for this.. very long post... ^^
I already have ideas for more, but I am sure this is already overload. I will say this. Look forward to DAZZLING KISSes that are ALIVE and TASTY! Haha (k-pop fans should get the references)

I hope you have enjoyed reading. Did you click the links?

Annyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment