Wednesday, October 3, 2012

S(topgirlinthenameoflove)EPTEMBER

I am excited that U-KISS released thier 7th mini-album. Stop Girl, on 9/20. I absolutely love the song and the choreography in the MV. In this album they have an English version of the song as well as the instrumental. As much as I enjoy knowing the translations of lyrics to k-pop songs, the English version lacks something. The Korean version flows so much better with the music, especially the raps. Maybe its just me.





 B.A.P. has had such powerful performances previously with thier songs Warrior and POWER. They came back strong with NO MERCY and I have enjoyed watching B.A.P perform their song CRASH. It is such a fun song. I absolutely love it. You can tell that they have so much fun performing it too. They have been changing up their performance and keep it interesting. Zelo!!! What are you doing?! 1 thousand years of death... poking Jongup's butt... hahaha... silly maknae!








It was announced that Leetuek from Super Junior will be entering the military at the end of October. Many ELFs are already shedding tears. As much as he will be missed, I respect his decision of serving his duty for his country. Two years may seem like a long time for him to be away from the life of a hallyu idol, but I am sure it will pass quickly. I wish him good health and many blessings during this time, and also to the rest of SJ.

Donghae of Super Junior
I read that SJ's Lee Donghae was on vacation in LA. There were fans that saw him and quickly rushed to get a photo or an autograph. He refused. Those disappointed fans resulted to bashing him about it. He was on vacation and trying to relax without being the center of the public eye; trying to be the normal human being that he is. I think if the fans can't accept that and respect him, then there is something wrong with those fans. True fans, good fans, should respect their wishes and not speak badly about someone that you are supposedly a major fan of, supporter or just absolutely gaga over. I was saddened to hear this news. I hope that Donghae was able to find peace and relaxation during the rest of his vacation and that he wasn't saddened by the words of those said 'fans' in LA. (PS don't forget to check out Donghae in the Korean drama, Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog, on Viki... that is... if you are into watching dramas. I am currently watching it and have been sucked in. Mwahahaha)

SJ's Yesung went on vacation to Japan. He shared many wonderful selcas via Twitter: @shfly3424.
I always enjoy his photos. It looks like he had a great time hiking and spending time with his brother.

I also saw that SJ's Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk were on vacation together. They shared selcas on Twitter as well. I am so glad that they were all able to enjoy some time off from all the hard work that they do.





I have really enjoyed G-Dragon's lastest, One of a Kind and That XX. Don't forget to get your Crayon!
GD is always reinventing himself in his style and his music. Most of his videos are visually appealing, and full of deeper meaning (ie. the hidden messages/meanings of the lyrics which may go misunderstood or even overlooked without seeing the MV.). 
 




Speaking of GD, I still want to see BIG BANG's Alive Tour in Newark, NJ. Waaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!

The music video for BtoB's WOW was released! I recently started listening to them and I watched the MV and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I love the throwback funky hip hop beat.Yet I haven't listened to the rest of their album, Press Play, I have that on the top of my list. ^^ Their performance on Music Core was awesome!




TVXQ released their new album Catch Me along with their MV for their song, Catch Me. I really dig songs that incorporate dubstep in them (*cough, NU'EST, cough*) Their previous mini album, Keep Your Head Down, I really liked. I wasn't really into the title song, but jammed out to the other songs on that album. Catch Me impressed me. I listened to the entire album and love every song.






Some groups make comebacks with singles and mini albums every few months, but then there are gems that come out once or twice a year and are well worth the wait. ^^ With that being said...
I can't forget to mention that SHINee is going to be releasing a new song soon, a Japanese single, Dazzling Girl. Now I can't wait til 10/10....... That seems like forever. Haha

I hope that you enjoyed my take on k-pop for the month of September. There were many other new releases and such in the k-pop world, but this is what I have for you...

Annyeong ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment