Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wild and Young!



YG Entertainment's newest act, SuperstarK contestant Kang Seung Yoon, has released 'Wild and Young' after debuting a few weeks ago with his rock ballad, 'It Rains'. Even though it isn't exactly something new, it is quite refreshing to have rock in the mix of the kpop world. 







Earlier this week, MIB gave us a glimpse at their upcoming MV with this teaser.



Turns out, that the teaser was more like an intro to the actual MV for their some Men In Black.


The concept of covering various movies as themes for MVs started recently with Brown Eyed Girls' 'Kill Bill' and now with MIB. I can't help but wonder what is next.


EXOs 'Growl' MV was revealed today. Don't get me wrong... but I liked EXO when they debuted. I thought they were lacking a bit because there was so much hype for them before they actually did debut though. I think they did well waiting so long for their comeback. If this is any sign of the future of EXO, then they are just going to climb up my favorite list.

I absolutely love the MV and this song! (I have it on repeat right now) XD


No comments:

Post a Comment