Wednesday, June 9, 2021

OMG This still exists?!

After a way too many years long hiatus, I am back and considering moving to a vlog platform. Currently plans are under way, but not final. I am happy that this still exists and I have gotten the views that I have gotten over the years. I am wanting to basically reboot the blog while I get done with the final plans for moving to another platform. K-pop, dramas, South Korea, and pretty much most things Asian interest me. Music holds an important place in my life and K-pop has helped me through some trying times in my life. A lot has happened in life since I used to post regularly, but I have to say that I am proud to have gotten interested in K-pop back when I did. I look forward to the next chapter of transition or evolution of this blog. I will be trying to learn editing techniques along the way. I hope that you have been doing well and enjoying all the music that is out there! Cheers!

1 comment: