Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kill Bill, Twins, & More!





 I came home to check out what I have missed out on the web today and so stoked to find out that the Tasty will be having their comeback soon. I may have fangirled just a bit. Hehe. I'm sorry, but its an awesome duo... they can sing... and dance... they are shmmmmexy.... and TWINS!!!

 LMAO! Ok, I'm done. (For now :P )





Brown Eyed Girls' 'Kill Bill' music video was released...
and it is AH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you liked the movie by Quentin Tarantino... and kpop... or either of the two, check it out below.

Definitely worth the viewing. I am a bit of a sucker to long MV with a good story to it.




2NE1's next song will be revealed August 7th.

Psy will release a new album this fall and he tweeted today that he has 3 songs completed.

Led Apple released their MV for 'LOVE (Gimme Kimi Love)'. I love the swing feel to this song. It reminds me a bit of their song 'Run To You'. Its just so perky and gives a warm, fun, happy feeling!

EXO has released both Chinese and Korean version teasers for their new single, 'Growl'... coming soon!




If I had to narrow down to a group with great choreographed and performed dance moves, then Infinite would be tops, for sure. Recently they released 'Destiny'.

Another group that would make that list would have to be Beast, who released 'Shadow'. I was a bit surprised by the dark MV from them, honestly.




Super Junior's Japanese single 'Hero'!!! 'Nuff said. I don't care that it is in Japanese! Its freaking SUPER JUNIOR!!!!! XD

VIXX just released a teaser. I can't tell much from it though. Its in reverse... They have had a Jekyl and Hyde theme going... from the video, I expect this song & MV to be a nice one. When I say 'nice', I mean... without the dark and dangerous feeling like the last one.
 
Kim Hyun Joong is 'Unbreakable'... This jam features Jay Park and if you are into hip-hop will keep your head rockin' to the beat.




BTS proves that they are 'Bulletproof'. This track puts even more bump in your trunk. I'm excited to come across a new kpop... erm... hip-hop/rap group.




M.I.B. will make a comeback soon, as well as B.A.P, who released their single, 'Hurricane' earlier this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment