Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pre-July Recap

Its been a while since I have done a long update of what is going on in k-pop. So here it goes. Ready?!




SM Entertainment's 12 member group, EXO, which debuted.... um, well it was a long time ago, so we won't go there. All I can say is the build up for their debut (with about 24 teaser clips)drove kpoppers crazy... many pre-fans were impatient to see these guys. I am hoping that SM has learned from that dreadful experience since they just did the 1 teaser and then MV release this time around for EXO's 1st full Album titled 'XOXO' (Hugs&Kisses).
The MV for their single, 'Wolf', was released May 30th. If you happen to come across some people running around pronouncing 'wolf' as 'oolf' then you probably just ran across an EXO fan. :P



If you read my post from June 23rd, then you should know that I love and support Led Apple. I think they are an amazing group full of talented guys. Yesterday was their 1000th day since their debut!!!! YAY!!! They are also halfway through their Music Note series on their Youtube channel.


Recently the 4 members of SISTAR released their 2nd full album, Give It To Me.Shortly after the MV for SISTAR's title song was released (shown above), After School came out with their single and MV for 'First Love'. If you want to see some talented pole dancing in a music video (yes, I said pole dancing) get down, get funky and go watch. Hehe.





BTS, a 7 member hip hop group, just debuted last month with their song '2 Cool 4 Skool'. Check out their MV for No More Dream. Super Junior- M member, Henry recently debuted as a solo artist with his album, Trap.




No Min Woo originally debuted as the drummer for TRAX as Rose. He left the group after 2 years and has gone solo with his 1st single album 'ICONIC OH DISCO ROCKSTAR'. The album is self produced from the music, fashion and the design. I am happy to see him again. I am a big fan of TRAX and its members. I think his MV is fun and catchy... and colorful. It reminds me of the 80s, haha.


B.A.P released 'Coffee Shop', a ballad, on July 2nd. These guys are so versatile in their music. I, I can't even... I'm speechless after listening...




Xia, Kim Junsu of JYJ, released his 1st single from his 2nd solo album 11am. Xia sings to the sounds of nature in the MV. The actual release song on iTunes isn't that way (yes, I downloaded it already ^.^ ).


Look for more info to come for the month of July on upcoming haps in the k-pop world!!!

Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment